What is My Movie Library?
My Movie Library is a database tool for categorizing and keeping track of your movie collection. You can easily add a folder of movie files, or manually add physical media. The program will download cover art and movie information from IMDB. A powerful search function helps you find the movies you want to watch. If it's a movie file on your disk, you can launch the movie in your default movie player - directly from the program.
Here are some of the features in My Movie Library:
- Type in the name of a movie, and get the rest from IMDB.
- Add a folder containing movie files and the program automatically finds the movies, retrieves its cover art and information, and add them to the library.
- The real-time search function helps you find movies by name, year, genre, actor, director or media.
- Open the movies IMDB page in your default browser.
- Choose a different skin/design.
- Backup/restore the entire library.
- Automatically perform a backup when closing the program.
- Check for program updates automatically. Download and install updates in a matter of seconds.
- Import/export movies from files.
- Update movie information and cover art from IMDB.
My Movie Library is free software. Licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. You are free to use an distribute it in any way you want. The creator of this software is not responsible for any problems caused by using it.